Friday 13 March 2015

FOR TEAM OLD LADY: Shots 05, 06 & 08 [ROUGHS]

Shot 05
I've done an older version of this shot a while back, but decided to alter the poses - in the end, I still don't feel satisfied with this shot and might come between a compromise of the two shots that I've done
Shot 06
When I was animating this shot, I was concerned about the frailty of Edith - would an old woman be able to kneel successfully (without pain)? Looking at the animatic, I concluded that she's quite sprightly but still wanted to add that old-woman-vibe so I added a pained expression and slowed down her movement.
Shot 08
Shot 08's action is easier compared to the other two shots, but being able to convey that the photo-strip (represented by a stick of grass, I will animate it after I get her movement's finalised) is important to her and holds loving memories proved difficult.

I was also assigned Shot 09, which I've done an older version of (as with Shot 05) but decided to tweak it to fit Shot 06's actions (which I will post later).

No comments:

Post a Comment