Tuesday 21 October 2014

Alt Storybeat shots: for Team Colourless

Alternative shots, I've only managed to do 3 shots at the moment - shots 01, 02 and 04.
I've also realized I've forgotten the pan in shot one, but I guess the alternative is one establishing shot with loads of posters (of 'coloured' celebrities) strewn about the room and walls and then a shot of the magazine shes reading through - then her looking out the window.

I've also altered the environment in shot 01 to have her reading on a window nook instead of her bed, I think this will make a better transition and won't cause a hassle of "how does she look out the window in quick manner?". I also like how a nook can portray how shes 'closed off' and shy to the world, as a nook is generally used as a quiet place to read.
Example of a window nook (pictured right)

More alternative storyboards on the left.














Alternative Storybeats work for Sara: http://teamsaradegreeshowfilm.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment