Sunday 12 April 2015

FOR TEAM VELOETOILE: SHOT 66 Version 03

Splined and with facial/ hair animation! I did alter a lot since the blocked version, such as the timing which is now 232 frames instead of the original 139. It's a few seconds difference but it should be fine because it's set in the hospital as opposed to the racing/ action scenes in the other parts of the film.

The most difficult part was when he tries to sit up, I'm still not fully satisfied with it. It doesn't help that you can't tell if his elbows touch the bed or not (for weight), hopefully it'll make sense with shadows.

Shoulders on this rig go a bit funny when turned, I'm not sure if it might be my animation pushing the limits of the rig either so I'll have to wait till the shoulders are fixed.

The previous blocked shot is here: http://whey-an.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/for-team-veloetoile-shots-66-blocked.html

No comments:

Post a Comment